Google
 

Monday, April 7, 2008

Why Mariah has a better waiste-i mean Bass line than you



Have you ever wondered why you love "always be my baby" but not something off of Victor Wooten's "Ying and Yang"? It's a harsh reality that certain songs, because of certain sounds, get embedded into our brains. "Always be My Baby" by Mariah Carey, to me, has always been that perfect song. I'm not saying it's the only perfect pop song out there, but it's got all of the traits and qualities of that ideal hit.

You've got to look at it from a scientific standpoint. It's got the hook thats for sure. The bass line is the BEST part, and that 80's synth guitar line takes the cake. So next time your trying to write a KICK ASS pop song...think to your self, "Am I like Mariah with "Always be My Baby"? On FIIIIIIIREEEE!?"

Really though, you shouldn't.

Oh yeah hey Matt, remember when you told me iTunes wouldn't be the number one music retailer...you were wrong. If we weren't doing this damn Biggest Loser thing I'd make you buy me a jelly donut.